University Fellows

<p>Actually,dad2 she confirmed exactly why my Son DOES want to go to UA. Academics AND great sports. If you can have it all, why choose just one?</p>

<p>Roll Tide Vlines and Dad! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>“Following the tornado on April 27th the football team was alongside Coach Saban helping to provide relief to those in need in the Tuscaloosa community. I would say this is a pretty good indication of their character and a substantial commitment to contribute to society. We do have athletes who are also scholars as well. C.Peek would be an example of a former player who was also a scholar. My D was fortunate enough to meet this gentleman at a scholarship banquet. C.Tinker was severely injured during the tornado trying to save his girlfriend’s life. How many of us would have done the same?”</p>

<p>I met quite a few Syracuse University football players through a campus ministry when I was in school . A couple of them played in the NFL and one had an outstanding NFL career. They were terrors on the field but gentle giants off the field. I had a great deal of respect and admiration for these guys.</p>