University Honors Program Class of 2021

I am hoping to get more info about this program - good and bad - my S was accepted to A&M last fall as a backup (and NOT auto-admit) and just got notice today that he has been accepted to University Honors, including the Honors Housing. This makes it a serious consideration. I’m an Aggie, so my heart is there, but want my S to make his own decisions.

Thanks!

My DD got the same notice yesterday. She is still waiting on scholarship decisions to know if she will attend yet or not as we are OOS and without an OOS tuition waiver, TAMU is very expensive relative to her other options.

@ATXDAD15 My D’s been accepted but hasn’t confirmed A&M, much to my dismay, '90. If you go back to the A&M Forum list of threads and go up 8 or so, there is another honors thread and there are a few comments about the honors program. I’m still looking around for more info myself.

Same for us - my S has many great choices, so my wife and I ('82 & '86) know that he will most likely end up somewhere else. But if he goes to TAMU - it will be in the Honors program and housing - the place is just too big otherwise. Gig’em.