University Honors

<p>Does anyone know when Deans List is published?</p>

<p>Sorry, I don’t know… I am also wondering if UA sends this info to the student’s local newspaper. My son says he has never been asked for the name of his local newspaper, though…Hmmm…</p>

<p>Proudmama3, I searched UA’s website and found that the list was published on Jan.30th last year.</p>

<p>I don’t think Bama sends the info to each student’s local paper, but that might be a good suggestion in the future. Of course, each student would have to provide the paper’s name and possibly it’s email address for such communications.</p>

<p>Many schools have a pre-written press release (just add name, major, etc.) that the student’s can send themselves to their local newspaper. This would be a nice thing to have available with so many OOS kids.</p>

<p>Up until a couple years ago, UA would ask for name of the one’s hometown newspaper when applying to certain selective programs. I would like to know how I can get a press release sent to my local newspaper proclaiming my graduation and academic honors.</p>