University of Alabama (Honors College) or Purdue CLA (Honors College)?

I have been admitted to two schools that I love, Purdue and Bama. As of right now, they seem pretty equal to me. I haven’t visited either campus yet (I will before I decide). BTW I want to go to law school after college. Which school is better?

Also I plan on studying languages and Poli Sci.
Thank you!

One important point you didn’t mention is affordability. If one is significantly more affordable than the other, and you know you want a law degree which will add even more expense, I’d be going after the option that will keep me out of debt.

@bartsimpson4 My eldest daughter is a sophmore at University of Alabama. She is studying Political Science and wants to go to law school. The scholarship was impossible to say no to and luckily it was her first and only choice! She is getting a solid education and is very involved in the campus newspaper & mock trial. She has fun too! Good luck!

The University of Alabama may be the better option if the UA School of Law still waives the LSAT for Univ. of Alabama Honors College students.

My son was accepted to UA Honors Program (engineering) and Purdue (engineering). We visited both schools and Alabama won in every category - campus, diversity, teachers, the surrounding town, weather, student life. Plus he received a generous scholarship from Alabama which really made it an easy decision. Alabama has just finished a new multi-million dollar engineering hall as well.

@AnneRT = we are just about to make final decisions, and you hit it spot on. Alabama had all of the above - it’s a hard to say no. we visited without knowing anything about the school and we live far away. But we were impressed by all of those things above.

One of things that really impressed my kid was when we toured on a Friday afternoon at 430; it was warm and sunny outside and you could see kids playing frisbee - but in the engineering labs, there were lots of kids working in groups on their projects. Cars, robots, rockets, etc. And they were all enjoying it.