University of Alabama Sororities

<p>@SewSheKnits, my daughter says she’s getting a good sense of which houses really like her and which are still “feeling” her out based on who she is matched with for the party and the direction of the conversation. </p>

<p>Some are still asking her questions about herself and others are focused more on introducing her to members and telling her more about the house and making connections/references that indicate she would “fit in”</p>

<p>Last bit of advice for PNM that has stood the test of time. On Preference night look around at the other PNM’s around you, these are the girls that will be your potential pledge sisters. You’ll know you are at the right place when you can look around and say you would be comfortable not only with the current members but with these young ladies as well.</p>

<p>Here is what I told my D tonight as she heads to a house tomorrow for Skits that she ranked low on her list after the last 2 rankings the PNM’s had to do. I told her to go into that house with no preconceived notions about any past visits. To go in like it is the first time to meet them and they are the most wonderful girls and house on campus. To be open to them and enjoy this moment as if this is going to be the place she ends up. Just have a great outlook and don’t worry about how she felt at that house on the last 2 rounds. </p>

<p>She did agree that it is a nice house and like all of the others she is visiting Skit days, it was very family oriented without trying and she liked that a lot. </p>

<p>Wishing all of the girls going thru rush the best of luck. Enjoy this moment and as some have already said, don’t take any of it personal. </p>

<p>Thank goodness I come in tomorrow to get with D.</p>