University of Arizona Class of 2023

Let’s get this going…

D got accepted to Computer Science Major. Got 20K scholarship. Waiting for the Honors college decision. OOS (California).

S admitted to Eller and Honors. Recent trip and very impressed w/ both. Told still some room left but not much for Honors. Good luck to your D Dad43Kids.

Accepted 3/8 as an Undeclared Major in the College of Engineering. I received an 18k scholarship. OOS California

D admitted and committed to the U of A dance BFA program, Eller business school and Honors Program w/ 35k/year scholarship. Thank God for that . I have triplets ?

1 Like

@docdancemom Triplets! My D was admitted, also in the Honors program w/$35k/year + another $6k/year (I think it was $6k). We’re in So Cal.

Financially, it would be great for her to attend Arizona since we could apply the scholarships, then use what we’ve saved so far in 529 plans for grad school, but she also was accepted to Wisconsin Madison, UCSB, UCI, and USC (So Cal, not South Carolina!) - Honors programs at all the schools. USC would be most painful, financially. ? Personally, I think she’d be fine wherever she attends.

We’re visiting U of A next week so we’ll see how she feels about attending there. ?

For international students >>> http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-arizona/2137774-university-of-arizona-international-students-forum.html#latest