University of California application due Nov. 30?!?!

<p>Everything else is due Jan. 1st and this is so early! I just found that out today so I’m not sure if i should just not apply or rush the application?</p>

<p>has this happened to anyone else?</p>

<p>Just set aside an hour to fill out all of the technical stuff, and two solid days to crank out the personal statements. I finished mine in one weekend - it’s not an onerous app. Plus you don’t need teacher recs, counselor recs, or a transcript. </p>

<p>So…It’s possible! RUSH! GO!</p>

<p>Same deadline for as long as I can remember…</p>

<p>(and I’m old)</p>

<p>It’s been Nov 30 like forever. Thanksgiving weekend is a senior’s essay time in California.</p>

<p>Agree with bella, you can do it.
App: < 1 hour
Essays: 1 day
Test scores: minutes to request
That’s all, nothing else.</p>

<p>Like alamemom, I am old and an alumni. The deadline has been 11/30 forever.</p>

<p>haha i was just being a ■■■■■■ and didn’t check up on the deadline (it was a bad idea to just assume it was the same as most other universities) </p>

<p>but thanks for the reassurance guys! I’ll try to get the app done asap!</p>

<p>coffee drinker, last year my daughter’s friend was not going to apply to UC - she thought she would not be accepted and didn’t want to deal with the rejection. My daughter sat her down at the computer November 29th and told her to apply! They worked on the app for about 5-6 hours, including writing the essays, and submitted in the wee hours of the morning November 30th (I know the timing because they kept calling me ALL NIGHT to ask questions about the app).</p>

<p>That friend is now a freshman at UCSB.</p>

<p>Go for it.</p>