University of Cincinnati - Early Action 2022

Please post results, comments questions. Good luck with decisions tomorrow!

3 Likes

Good Luck to those anticipating EA decisions today!

1 Like

D22 is in! Wondering when Honors College and Financial Aid packages come?

2 Likes

My daughter is IN as well!

2 Likes

Accepted into CEAS!

2 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile: and to @IndyBearcat as well!

How do you see the decision? Is it by email or in portal? I don’t see any update in the portal thus far. Has anyone heard from Graphic Communications or Industrial Design?

Did anyone have any mention of scholarships? D22 is in, but no mention of any merit.

My D22’s email still has not come. She went to the portal at 4 p.m. and saw her update. She is Arts and Sciences, no mention of merit

Got this from last year’s thread from @VeloDude VeloDude

Feb 2021

I think it will be a week or two before merit scholarship information comes out.

Looks like last year decisions came out on Feb. 5 and then merit financial aid packages were later in the month. So perhaps within the next month we will hear about that.

2 Likes

Thanks ! Congratulations to your daughter as well :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the new potential Bearcats! My daughter got her acceptance yesterday, direct-admit Nursing. We set up her portal today and it said financial aid will be posted 2/19.

We’re going to go back to a few colleges (and wait for financial aid) before she makes her final decision, but I think UC is her front runner.

2 Likes

So have some of the acceptances/decisions not come out yet even though the student applied by December 1st?

Hello, if you all don’t mind sharing what kind of scholarships you were offered? Wondering if the presidential awards would have been announced already?

My D22 did not received a scholarship with her acceptance. I didn’t think scholarships were announced yet for UC

We just got an email tonight announcing the National Outreach Scholarship, in the amount of 6k per year. The email said any additional merit awarded by department would be in the Financial Aid statement on Feb 19th, via portal.

Edit: I just went back to the email and it actually says by March 1. I don’t know where I got February 19th.

2 Likes

Actually, D22 got that email too. Did your email say that isn’t was definitively awarded or say “may” be awarded?

Sorry, the wording is "you are eligible " for the National Outreach Scholarship! Does that mean she got it? It’s $6,000 plus she got $2,000 as part of the Cincinnatus Scholarships. Hers is Century award, I believe.

I don’t know about Presidential, but I just got my Century scholarship notification.

2 Likes

hmmmm… she didn’t get the
National Outreach Scholarship, though we are from one of the states…

That’s a bummer