Accepted 1/17 to aerospace. In state.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Withdraw button gone for me as well
 OOS

So exciting!! Sko Buffs!!

1 Like

Anybody know what time of day to expect a decision tomorrow?

4:45-5pm Mountain time (so for me it’s 6:45-7pm EST)

8 Likes

Great thanks

this thread should be re-posted under the Univ. Colorado threads. It doesn’t show there b/c its under College Admissions. Confusing as all other schools do it the other way. I don’t personally know how to do this though.

1 Like

So, CU was closed on Wednesday due to inclement weather. Does anyone think that will affect whether decisions will go out today?

1 Like

I don’t think so. They released a few in-state on the 17th. The portal is having slight changes which is a good sign. Plus, they probably like releasing on a Friday night right before they close for the weekend so as not to have to respond to students and parents who are upset. I’m no expert, but this is my best guess.

3 Likes

Yup. Hit the button, release decisions and give everyone 2 days to cool down a bit!

2 Likes

Moved.

Best of luck to everyone! Boulder is an amazing place to spend four years.

7 Likes

I don’t understand how there is an Instagram account with cu boulder 2027 to look for roommates and others in the class and lots of posts. Acceptances haven’t even gone out yet.

Is everyone’s “upload materials” section there. I can not remember if that was there before

1 Like

Yes it’s there and has been for us.

A select few in-state kids received decisions on Tuesday from what I’ve read. Maybe they’re the ones active on that IG page.

Nope it’s from all over according to where they say they are from

hmm :face_with_monocle: :thinking: Strange!

https://instagram.com/cuboulder2027bios?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

It’s not an official account, though, so maybe just trying to collect info.

2 Likes