University of Delaware Admissions Fall 2022

I know it’s super early but is anybody else already counting down to an admissions decision from UD? Once you receive a decision, please post details below…

Good Luck!

ACT:
SAT:
GPA:
State Residency:

Applied date:
Decision date:
Decision/College:

3 Likes

have not heard anything yet, you?

1 Like

Not yet… My son thinks that decisions will start rolling out next week based on past years.

hi all! How do your application stats compare to the students accepted last year? Check out the info below and then share your stats, activities and more.

University of Delaware 2021 Admissions Statistics
Mean Unweighted GPA 3.8
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 30%
Admissions Test Policy Test optional
Applicants Submitting SATs 77%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 22%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If any of the data seems off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have different info from a reputable source, you are welcome to add it to this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

To learn more about academics, student life, tuition and aid, or admissions at University of Delaware, visit their school profile on CC College Search

SAT: 1310
GPA: 3.8 UW out of 4.5, 4.3W
State Residency: NY

Applied date: 10/25
Applied Early Action: Yes
Decision date: 11/12
Decision/College: Undeclared

4 Likes

GPA: 4.3 W /3.9 UW
No test scores
State Residency: NJ

Applied date: 10/2
Decision date: 11/19
Decision/College: Nursing

1 Like

SAT:1320
GPA:3.74
State Residency:NJ

Applied date: 10/26
Decision date: 12/3
Decision/College:Arts and Sciences

1 Like

SAT: 1430
GPA: 4.09 weighted (competitive high school, unweighted not provided)
State Residency: PA

Applied date: 10/31
Decision date: 12/3
Decision/College: Lerner College of Business and Economics

D just received her acceptance email, very exciting. Honors College TBD and was selected as a candidate for the World Scholar program.

2 Likes

ACT: 31
GPA: 4.03 weighted
State Residency: NJ

Applied date: 8/24
Decision date: 11/5
Decision/College: Mechanical Engineering (Accepted)

2 Likes

you heard on Sunday?

SAT 1300
GPA: 4.15w
Rank 27/233
Applied mid-October
Decision 12/10
Lerner College of Bus &. Economics, Marketing

Invitation to apply for honors and world scholars. No mention of merit offer, which my older daughter received with lower stats 6 years ago.

My daughter got acceptance to UD . She has 4.27 W gpa and 1510 sat score. She received only trustee scholarship 16k for 4 years. Why didn’t she receive presidential scholarship yet? Did anyone received both scholarships?

3 Likes

Son got message of acceptance today.
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Congrats to your son. Do you mind sharing when he applied?

D got deferred until mid-year grades :frowning:

I believe he applied on 10/30/2021.

Son got accepted last night!

SAT:1360
GPA: 3.8 UW
State Residency: DC

Applied date: 10/26
Decision date: 01/07
Decision/College: Earth, Ocean and Environment- Marine Science

1 Like

My son was deferred a few years back and admitted in April. Luckily he was admitted to his first choice so it wasn’t too painful. Good luck!

1 Like

My DD was rejected. We are shocked. She’s been admitted to every school she’s applied to EA with a scholarship and invited to the honors program (we are still waiting on a few decisions from other schools). She has a 4.0 uw GPA, 10 AP’s, dual enrollments and the rest honors classes. She’s an AP scholar with distinction, She is an officer in NHS, president of drama club, a member of Tri-M HS, Foreign language HS, Rho Khappa, habitat for humanity club, 4 Chorale clubs, civic club,etc and works a p/t job 20 hours per week. All of her friends who applied with much lower averages and 1 or 2 clubs were accepted? I’m thinking they hated her essay? I can’t think of anything else but we are confused.