University of Denver Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

University of Denver offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Decision (ED) deadline for Fall 2022 admission is November 1.

(Source)

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 15. Last year, University of Denver admitted 168 of the 363 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 46.28%.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at University of Denver is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by January 15. For more information visit the University of Denver page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other University of Denver applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to University of Denver? Why University of Denver? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other University of Denver topics visit the university-of-denver tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about University of Denver Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

The DUBot says:
"Early Action applicants to the University of Denver will be notified of their admission decision in mid-December by e-mail. "

Is anyone else waiting to hear a response from DU?

8 Likes

Yesterday’s e-mail from the FA office suggested that EA decisions will be announced next week.

4 Likes

The school said that we’re supposed to have our decisions Tuesday.

3 Likes

Did you get an email?

Yes, I sent them one and they responded

3 Likes

DU just posted on twitter that EA decisions will be posted to the portals tonight.

3 Likes

I thought it was only ED. EA are supposed to be on 1/15.

I saw posts on both Facebook and Instagram saying EA decisions would be out this evening. Best wishes to all of the applicants! My daughter just finished her first quarter at DU (and in the PLP community) and absolutely loves it! I’d be happy to answer any questions I can about our experience if you’re considering DU. :blush:

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/DUAdmissions/status/1470777979181670426

2 Likes

I wish we knew what time

anyone have any idea about timing?

It was between 5-6 MST last year.

1 Like

Are students receiving emails telling them to check their portals?

Yes but no email yet.

2 Likes

My S checked his portal and was admitted with a $20k Pioneer Scholarship plus $3k residential scholarship!

Good luck everyone

5 Likes

No email. She checked her portal at 7 and saw there was an update. She’s very happy to be accepted with dean scholarship 24k +3k. Good luck to everyone

5 Likes

My in state son got in with good but not outstanding grades/scores. Received some merit aid with any additional financial need aid to follow in the acceptance packet.

5 Likes

Son was accepted with Provost Scholar, $26k plus $3k for housing. Very excited. 3.8UW, 1310 SAT. Business major.

5 Likes