University of Florida Class 2026 Admissions

No word on honors on my daughter’s acceptance letter. Is that something that can be appealed?

Denied OOS 4.2w 1300 SAT. it was a big reach, but still disappointing. Definitely makes the decision easier! Congrats to all of the ‘26 Gators!

2 Likes

Accepted in state with 1600 SAT, 16 APs all 5s, international awards, officer for 7 clubs… but no honors. Dissapointed

1 Like

There isn’t an appeal but she can look at lateral admissions
http://www.honors.ufl.edu/admissions/university-honors-program-uhp/uhp-admissions/

Oos
4.8w gpa
34 act
10 APs
Accepted. Honors wasn’t mentioned

3 Likes

Sorry to hear. I feel like our kids applied to the same schools as I have seen you on the other schools I’m tracking. My daughter hasn’t checked yet but don’t want to remind her so her night isn’t ruined :joy:

Accepted
OOS
Political Science
4.5 W/3.9 UW
1520 SAT
11 APs/ 8 Honors
Captain of CG/Varsity WG 4 years/Math Team State Qualifier/ German NHS/ NHS
Worked 20 per week

6 Likes

Congrats on being admitted. You would put in a term change request to be considered for campus.

Daughter Accepted
OOS NY
4.2 w gpa
1430 SAT

Congrats to all new Gators!!!

4 Likes

S22 admitted. OOS, 3.96/4.39 UW/W, 33 ACT, good ECs, business school.

3 Likes

Accepted, honor program. Go gators!

4 Likes

OOS accepted. Honestly wasn’t expecting that. Kind of a reach for me. Congrats to everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Admitted!

In-State
1550 SAT
4.0 UW GPA/5.11 W GPA
Top 5th percentile in class
Good ECs

6 Likes

Accepted
OOS 4.61 (might be higher, we were conservative when recalculating) with 34 ACT
IB diploma several APs
State and national awards
Did not get honors college

Fingers crossed for a sunshine scholarship. It is her #1 school hands down and the scholarship is the only way we can afford her to attend. So now we wait and hold our breath hoping!!

6 Likes

Thank you!

Yes, we are on the same track for sure! We’ve got lots of great choices, so it’s all good. Fingers crossed for you to get good news!

2 Likes

what are your Stats?

My son accepted to PACE
In state
1370 SAT
3.94 uw/6.2 w
9 AP
Rank 30/503
Lots of EC’s and varsity athlete

5 Likes

Daughter accepted, SAT 2410 OOS. No info about scholarships/merit. Do they come later?