University of Florida Class of 2027 Official Thread

If you got into Honors, it would say so in your acceptance letter.

1 Like

accepted! btw, where to check the major plz?

1 Like

OOS daughter accepted! Woohoo!

She did get the random emails last week

2 Likes

Yes he would have to finish those to be considered for admission.

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture?

I agree. The confetti and You’re a gator is very misleading.

1 Like

Also how do we find out financial aid?

It’s whatever the student wants unless there is an audition- then that would need to be passed

I’m really sorry, that stinks. Where did it say PaCE? Was it at the bottom?

1 Like

It will be out in about 2 weeks

How do we view financial aid?

1 Like

I applied and did not get into the honors program, but I did get in for fall 2023. What can I do during my first year to help my chances of being able to transfer into the program?

Yeah doesn’t fit on the monitor screen. I will also say an online class or two is not a problem but the online school they had for a year up here really did a number on a lot of kids. Definitely not what he needs.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a screenshot of honors admission letter?

1 Like

It’s at the top but when you open the letter it’s confetti and congrats. It says welcome to u university of Florida pathway to campus enrollment.

2 Likes

does university of florida have any admission statistics available yet?

OOS student accepted, I did get the email last week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Accepted OOS Illinois
32 ACT
1390 SAT
3.75 UW 4.15W
Did not get the email last week

4 Likes

Of the regular acceptance or honors?

Same for my daughter. I knew when I read posts asking about transcript under review that she was not accepted as that verbiage was removed by noon today. She is going to be so disappointed. I will be reminding her that everything happens for a reason. When she graduates HS in May, she will only need 19 hours to get her AA so there is that option. Not to mention, FSU said yes, so there’s that. It’s a tough day to be a parent though.

2 Likes