University of Florida Class of 2027 Official Thread

Congrats! Glad he loved it. My son is graduating in May (BS and MS) in Aerospace Engineering and he loved it.

GO GATORS!

3 Likes

Deleted

Hi,

I have received admission acceptance and put down housing deposit at time of application submission. Looking for information on next steps/timeline for UF housing. How does roommate selection work? How is housing options determined for an incoming freshman? What is the time frame for when housing is determined?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Question for Melissa96,

I have viewed the upcoming virtual admitted student events. Will sessions for the College of Health and Human Performance as well as the College of Public Health and Health Professions be added to the schedule?

Thank you.

2 Likes

I know the College of Public Health and Health Professions just gave us their dates so they will be added soon.

does anyone know when housing contracts start going out?

1 Like

Saw it, signed up for it. Thanks!

Received an email today saying housing contracts will start coming out March 7. If the student is still undecided, should he fill the contract for housing anyway?

1 Like

They have added many more days of admitted student tours.

2 Likes

I stayed at the AC Marriott and was not overly impressed. It was fine. Piesanoā€™s was so foul that we couldnā€™t even eat the pizza. Sorry. Not sorry. Just my opinion.

1 Like

We never received an email

2 Likes

Yes. Go ahead and sign up for housingā€“by the time you find out whether youā€™re admitted itā€™ll be too late. I know that sounds weird but thatā€™s the way it works.

1 Like

Has anyone elseā€™s application for housing seem to have been completely wiped away? In my portal it looks as if I hadnā€™t even started an application at all

3 Likes

did anyone receive a housing email today?

1 Like

I got it yesterday to my ufl email

1 Like

Is the housing application working for anybody?

1 Like

Yes, go to the housing application portal with your id and p/w.

did It include your contract?

1 Like

Ok I have it now - did they only open the contract for the amount of people they can hold?

Has anyone gotten merit money yet? UF is my top choice, but Iā€™m OOS, so Iā€™m really hoping for a little bit of extra help with tuition.

1 Like