University of Georgia Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

yes please!

No, didn’t notice any changes prior to the acceptance.

2 Likes

Why are there posts about Ohio U in a UGA forum? It’s a redundant question. Perhaps take this to the Ohio forum?

1 Like

What time are decisions expected to release today?

has anyone seen any recent scholarship info added? and if yes, was it just on your athena financial aid info page?

I believe 4 pm EST

3pm

4pm EST

Sorry I miscalculated the time with the time change. 4pm !

Good luck to everyone waiting on decisions!

Good luck to all of the OOS deferred applicants who really want to go to Georgia!!
(Good luck to everyone, actually) :heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Isn’t today for in-state and OOS? (edit: Not making a point! :grinning: I just texted a GA friend good luck and making sure I didn’t mess up.)

2 Likes

I believe so, yes. I was just shouting out to all of us OOS’ers who were deferred and really really hoping to be admitted :heart:

But, yes! good luck to ALL regardless of geography!

1 Like

I just received official scholarship information:

One UGA Scholarship (1500 a year) w/ Presidential waiver (19,040 a year)

2 Likes

Yes, I saw mine yesterday on Athena

1 Like

congratulations! did you also get an email notifying you?

3 Likes

no i did not

My DD got a classic scholarship and it is hard to find - you can see listed under “Scholarship Awards” on your application once you login. No email and it is just part of the November 18 “View Update” link from when she was admitted EA (but the scholarship info didn’t appear until today).

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip- we would not have known how to find that letter without your post, since it’s dated Nov 18.
I assume that letter is from today? Or has it been sitting there a while unknown to us?

1 Like