University of Maryland College Park (UMD) Early Action for Fall 2023

Doesnt show in portal at all. Just email

Congratulations to all! It’s a fantastic achievement and you should all be so proud! Go Terps!

2 Likes

Got nothing. Let’s see where she goes. Congratulations to those who got.

Son received 50k to be distributed equally over 4 years

6 Likes

My son got a Presidents scholarship for $12K a year, OOS. Nice surprise, wasn’t expecting it!

3 Likes

DD just got the$10k scholarship too. OOS, accepted to L&S (ultimately Marketing).

Very very unexpected and changes the equation for us.

5 Likes

My OOS daughter received the President’s Scholarship for $50,000 over 4 years. She was accepted directly into CS, but not honors, so this was a very exciting surprise and puts UMD back into the equation for her!!

7 Likes

Son got 32k OOS. Do we know this means that he wont be invited for Bennker/Key scholarship?

3 Likes

my daughter doesn’t have a financial aid offer tab, do they come out in waves?

B/K is only available to Honors and it’s either full tuition or half tuition. If yours is President’s, it won’t stack with B/K.

2 Likes

Has anyone on this thread received the Dean’s scholarship? Or are these awards only Presidential scholarships? Thanks again

1 Like

No email. In FA tab all we see is this “We are now reviewing your financial aid eligibility. You will receive an email notification when your financial aid offer is ready. If any additional information is needed, we will contact you” . so is that a hard no for merit?

1 Like

B/K invitations went out 2 weeks ago

3 Likes

Can anyone please advise how to get a Directory ID created for UMD CAS - Central Authentication Service - Stale Request ?
Is this only available for students who accepted admission decision and committed to join ?
Where can I see the details of merit and financial aid for OOS students?

S23 got President’s Scholarship - 50K over 4 yrs / Letters & Sciences / OOS

6 Likes

Congrats!!

That’s interesting. Is this from regular decision?

1 Like

Banneker Key invitations were sent and interviews are happening around now so probably.

S23 got President’s Scholarship - 50K over 4 yrs ; CS admit OOS

4 Likes

Merit scholarship announcements went out earlier this evening. Financial aid information should be displayed in the application portal but I don’t know the timing.

2 Likes

Our portal says the same thing. Also wondering if this means no scholarship. Anyone aware?

2 Likes