University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

Under messages in Communication center is where you look from what I have heard

Daughter got Accepted, from IL.
I think the Financial letter will be coming soon too. It normally follow the Decision. The Final Aid letter will come later.

Accepted, Miami FL

This is so frustrating, just want to get in!! Waited 4 years for this day!!!

Accepted, from NC

I’m from pa too - just got in!

when will merit decisions be released for those accepted

Last name begins with M, fom Rhode Island, accepted

whats the second letter of ur last name?!??!!? @memcg3

Last name starts with J, IL resident, bad gpa good act accepted

Can someone post what it says when they are accepted? Is t a letter yet or does it just says accepted?

I don’t think it’s alphabetical. My last name is P, I’m from Jamaica and another friend of mine from Jamaica hasn’t gotten his decision yet. It seems to be random.

Daughter accepted!!!
FL
it is a letter that starts with “Congratulations! We are excited…”
Congrats to all that got in EA

Maybe by the date you applied? I applied 10/25… how about those who have been accepted?

@musical99

Its a pdf letter under your Cane account under Communication Center Tab on the Right. .

Congratulations! We are delighted to offer you admission to the University of Miami to study

Still no word here in NY…

I applied 10/26 and still no word yet! I’m holding they are random, but if they are there should be some deferrals and rejections?

Mine is a letter… it says “Dear ,
Congratulations! We are delighted to offer you admission to the University of Miami to study
_
in Undergraduate ______ beginning in Fall 2017.
Your achievements and talents have distinguished you among an exceptional pool of applicants, and
you should be proud.”
It goes on, but you get the point

wow everyone is getting accepted on here, either the people who didn’t get accepted just don’t post, or they sent out accepted people first which would suck for me.

Has anyoen been rejected yet?