University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

That’s not true I called admissions and they said late Jan

Lol who is correct then

Hoping for decisions to be released early!!

@dlwhite6 Same thing happened to me! I got so anxious for nothing!

Just to bring some levity to the conversation…Did anyone notice the typo on page 43 of the brochure Miami recently sent? Why be an altitude control systems engineer when you could work in attitude control

Hahahahaha

Does anyone have things on their to-do list?

I have financial aid stuff… even though it’s all submitted @studentny2017

I have financial aid stuff and I know for a fact I submitted before the deadline

so are we unsure of when the decisions start to come out? late January but not sure of the date? when did they come out last year?

I saw on college board that decisions are supposed to come out by January 20th, but that may not be accurate (although I hope it is).

https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/college-university-search/university-of-miami

Someone earlier in this also said that they were on a visit/tour and the person said it would be like the 20th

Is there any chance it could be this week?

maybe through mass prayer @studentny2017 haha

anyone else have financial stuff on to-do list even though they turned in documents

Apparently whoever has finanical aid information in their to-do list will not be admitted! Just talked to a representative from the department

What if you had financial aid stuff on there the other day or like last week but it went away??

@sharkgirl98 Did you submit your document?

UMiami is the only college that has asked me for the information they are asking me to provide

Yeah, way back in october and like sometime in the last week or so they removed the financial aid stuff for like the non-custodial parent which they said they were missing, now I have no tasks to complete @therealdeal23