University of Miami Class of 2019 accepted students

Hey everyone, I’m nearly 100% sure I’ll be attending the University of Miami this fall and just wanted to start a thread for all of the accepted students, Congratulations!

I can actually post in an admitted students thread. I’m so happy! THANK THA LAWWWWWWDDDD

Hopefully I get a scholarship! That’s the only way I can attend because no need based aid for this gal!

SO RELIEVED after this pretty hellish waiting experience! Woohoo! Congrats y’all! (Yay communications @CaliCash‌ !)

This is exciting. I most likely will be attending as well. Congrats to all of you!

@bwaybb26‌ I’m doing Broadcast journalism. You?

Accepted for Pre-Med!! People on the other thread were saying they were releasing based off merit scholarship amount. Do you all think this is true or are they jumping to conclusions?

where exactly does it tell you in your student center? please let me know

@ijustwantcollege‌ undergraduate decision mailed

@ijustwantcollege‌ It says it under the communication center tab which is on the right side of the student center page :slight_smile:

@jsj196 I believe that the stats of those accepted are pretty diverse, maybe there’s some pattern but I’m fairly sure it’s just random

Yea I was thinking it is random as well. The only other thing I could think of is the date we submitted the application. I submitted fairly early in late September, but I still think it is random

AHHHH hey y’all!!! Congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far! Go Canes!! []_[]

Who’s already visited? I loved the campus!

accepted into the business school as a marketing major! any other Coloradoans?

I visited during the summer. I was in awe. Especially being someone from Kansas, Florida in general is amazing to me. The campus was absolutely stunning.

@Zmayes im going down to miami next week to visit the campus. super excited!!

@bouchmous‌ let me know how it goes!

I can’t wait to visit again. I loved UM. Go canes!

Accepted into College of Arts and Sciences!! Visiting over my spring break and can’t wait!!