University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@mfrias just peeped your tweet…idk what any of this dot stuff means but ur hot

Don’t have a green dot and i live in NH, also i dont even have the admissions section after the personal info section

And i applied EA

When i check my app status, i just go to favorites and click app status

No green dot, in Miami
SAT 2070/1380

@JrSmith1‌ you bout to slide into her college confidential DM’s…savage

@mfrias Hahaha, so sorry :stuck_out_tongue: Miami is beautiful, I’m just slightly resentful. Don’t take it to heart from someone who’s lived here forever LOL

LMAO YEET IM A MALE THAts my sisters ️FIFTH Harmony fan account YEET YEET YEET

I live in Florida and I don’t have the dot, but when I go to the student center and click the drop down thing that says “self service,” click “student admission,” and then “application status,” it says that my application is complete. I just don’t have the thing on the main page that says my application

I don’t have the green dot and my scores are 1210/1750 SAT and 29 ACT. So, my test scores lack but the rest of my application is strong and I didn’t really think of UM as a reach.

@mfrias i just got college confidentially curved

@JrSmith1‌ this guy gets it

Finally someone without a green dot with a lower sat score than me

well… it seems like green dot = lower sat scores = higher chance of denial so green dot = higher chance of denial…

Okay @mfrias so when you go to “view application details” what do you see?

idk getting scared

Maybe the green dot represents our decision? from what i see people with low scores for miami standards have it, and people with high scores dont have the it

and they do view applications holistically, I have taken 10 very tough APs

the only other thing I could think of that the green dot means is based on location…

Miami assigns different admissions officers to different states/regions… so maybe certain admissions officers from certain locations have privately posted their decision and therefore the people in that region have the green dot, and there might be some officers who have yet to privately post their decision and therefore they don’t have a green dot, and will get one later…

With that being said I’m from New Jersey and I have a green dot… idk if this helps either

@college1997q‌ I saw your score I don’t think it means anything but that our decision has been made