University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

LOL OMG @Paniniman‌ what happened after that???

@Mfrias dont know, my dad told she was much more respectful after that, but she gave him the same answer as before

“Bye Felicia” (not sure if anyone has seen that Vine/video, but it is very relevant)

what counselor said decisions would be out today?

Someone needs to ask why some are saying next week while some are saying mid February

@Mfrias next week is mid february lol

@mfrias when I called her I said well someone else told me they are coming out Friday and she was like well you heard wrong it’s mid February she was just so rude

They obviously took the nice lady who was trying to be kind by gently letting the student know he had been deferred off of the phones and replaced her with Felicia who doesn’t care if she makes people cry.

I’m so done with FELICIA. Who gave her the right.

They were trying to have them uploaded by the end of today but they had to many phone calls about a green dot so they said because of all the time they had to spend answering phone calls about some mysterious green dot it will probably be sometime in March … LOL

I love how this went from #greendotgate to #hateonfelicia

@Cshecmia‌ lol!! I’m the deferred student lol… Ugh… I want nice lady back lol

I wonder what’s gonna come next after hate on FELICIA is over

@Mfrias‌ were you told that you were deferred straight up, or another way?..

@Paniniman‌ no not straight up. She said she couldn’t see the decision on my app. She said that she wanted me to follow all the steps she was gonna tell me for a deferred student. And we went through my supplemental info… She told me she wants me to send an additional transcript… Went on to tell me 30,000 people apply and only 2,000 spots so i need to make myself look as good as possible… She let me down gently

@Mfrias keep hope! You never know! but damn thats a really low acceptance rate. But I think she kind of gave you the wrong info. Last year the acceptance rate to Miami was 40.5.

I’m hoping she just inferred that I was deferred… Hopefully I get in … We will see…

My admissions counselor (I’m in St Louis, Missouri. (I can’t remember her name) told me February 5th back when she was in the area. That was in October or November. I also have a green dot. Did anyone notice it says cane link will be down this weekend? Maybe to prepare the site for all the traffic it’s going to get when decisions come out LOL

Did you guys send in mid year reports for early action. I didn’t

@ray260sun I don’t think anyone EA did
:slight_smile: