University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@splndlvr I know, me too. I really need UM though, I applied to four schools EA and the rest RD. So far, I have been denied from two EA’s and deferred from one; UM is the last one! I know I will end up getting into one but It would feel great to have been admitted to one by now.

39 pages of discussion before the decisions have even been released. I swear this thread is going to be at least 100 pages long when all said and done.

any hope that its still today?

@Paniniman I have the same exact SAT as you, but your GPA is very high so that definitely sealed the deal for you.

@college1997q‌ really? I always thought my GPA was low or just average for U miami

Last year decisions began coming out on Thursday, February 5th.

What do you guys think of having an aa degree from dual enrollment and aps from all 4 years of high school. 1860 sat 30 act 4.8 weighted and a job and some ec

And @college1997q I have low scores for um but I don’t have a green dot

My D said that one of the counselors from her HS visited UM this week and was told Friday. Based on the research you guys did on prior years’ notifications, that seems right. Remember, UM also has ED so that is why this date is later than the schools that just have EA. But it does feel like it’s taking forever but hopefully that just means they are being very fair and deliberate in their decisions. I personally think this dialog is great and can see it being a big source of comfort at this very stressful time. You guys are put through the ringer and your hard work will pay off, don’t let any deferrals or rejections make you feel any differently!

Inspirational ^^

What were you scores if you don’t mind me asking @juliamarie181920‌

@Paniniman‌ I guess it varies by high school. For example, at my high school a 3.5 weighted GPA is the average accepted GPA for UM whereas it is very different elsewhere.

@monkeyflipflop96‌ 3.6 weighted gpa and a 31 act (super scored) my highest composite was a 28

:confused:

I really don’t think the green dot means shit.

They wouldn’t send out clues to freak people out hahahaha

What do you guys think of having an aa degree from dual enrollment and aps from all 4 years of high school. 1860 sat 30 act 4.8 weighted and a job and some ec

Laughing at the ones who are getting sad over the green dot. Stop trying to read into it. When decisions come out, that is when you will know. Enough with this bs lmao

Called today and she said she did not know anything about why some have a green dot but could have to do with financial to list, like sending in parents tax info from 2013. She said they have a fairly new system.

@college1997q‌ 4.65 W GPA is like B+/A- in my school