University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Honestly lets just all forget the green dot… I can’t believe I started this lmao… Let’s just wait until decisions come out … Apparently this Friday lol

@swimchic10‌ same situation here T_T

Thank you @garypdaco you have given me hope

@Paniniman Exactly, thats why I am 100% certain it doesn’t mean anything.

I blame the green dot on Felicia

@garypdaco‌ you made my day

I don’t like FELICIA… If I get in and attend I will personally tell her that she made this process all the more unbearable

Same! @‌monkeyflipflop96

Everyone who believes the green dot is Felicia’s fault say AYE

I seriously think it someone from UM IT that is screwing with everyone. some sadistic bastard. It could be Felicia.

FireFelicia

^^I’m literally dead hahah

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

Felicia was actually nice to me and transferred me to someone who told me we would find out Friday lol

Damn that *****

hahahahaha i can’t wait for the class of 2020 to come back and read all of our pages and pages about the green dot and Felicia #GreenDotGate #FireFelicia #UM19

Anybody think we might find out tomorrow? And would it be posted on canelink first or would we get an email beforehand?

I have this strange feeling I will receive it in the mail before online.

Anybody know the date that they found out previous year back. Last year was the 5th but what about the years before thst

Last year people actually started to hear on the 4th. When you follow the forum, lol but I don’t officially know like when the letters were sent out

the year before last people found out feb 1st :confused: