University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Thank you for your email and continued interest in the University of Miami! Early Action admission decisions should be released no later than February 9th; please continue to check the ‘Communication’ section of your CaneLink account. We did release Singer/Stamps invitations via email last night due to the dates of the scholarship competition weekends.

This was the e-mail from my counselor for the midwest region.

Well I spoke to someone on the phone who said otherwise. So idk what to tell you.

Considering last year’s acceptances came in bundles, I think that might that no LATER than Feb 9 everyone will know…I don’t think that means EVERYONE will find out that day.

I really don’t know why they would send the scholarship invites in batches. I’m pretty sure rsvps are required and the weekends fill up for the competitions. I can’t imagine them giving an unfair advantage for certain regions to sign up before others.

As for decisions, I could see those coming out in batches by February 9th.

where is the communications tab

I’m betting they’ll be out tomorrow. I highly doubt they will be posting them on the weekend, but who knows.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

@missmouse666‌ It is under “communications info” I’m assuming…

So if decisions do come out tomorrow around what time should they come out based on last years decisions

Earlier in the forum someone said after 3 pm.

He anticipation is killing me lol why can’t they just tell us already

On a side note, almost at page 50! Woot congrats guys

And about half of those 50 pages discuss a green dot or Felcia

& tomorrow’s gonna be nuts lmao

Lol I don’t think it’ll be tomorrow but ok

Seriously if it does not come tomorrow I think I’ll cry

Lol same so I’m preparing myself to cry lol

I’m excited. These days have actually flown by in my opinion.

Wait, so if we have not received an invite for the Singer scholarship there is still a chance that we could get one?

I bet some will come out tomorrow, but not all of them. It sort of makes sense that they release them when the office is closed so they don’t get an influx of phone calls.