University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Where on CaneLink do we look to find the admissions decisions? Will it be in the “To Do List”?

They should send out an e-mail to the link for the admissions decision. But it sounds like it’s under communications.

Makes sense that they would send them out when they close…

My son has the “green dot” that’s been mentioned. Hope the rumors aren’t true

So I’ve been reading everything and I’ve gotten to the conclusion that we all need to relax and take everything one step at a time. I called again today and the lady told me that they were going to send out an email when EVERYONE’S decision was made because they weren’t going to do it in waves and it was all going to be done the same day. I also asked her as to why the website was going to be down this weekend and she basically told me they were coming out tomorrow. One of my really close friends, her sister is a freshmen at UM right now and I knew she had done EA so I texted her asking if she remember the date her decision came out and she told me the Friday before UF, also meaning tomorrow. So, I purposely made an account because I think we need to all calm down, we have less than 24 hours… We can survive this! And good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

slow clap thank you @michisierra‌ for truly calming my nerves a bit! ^.^

any idea on what time?

did the intelligent voice of reason above have any clarification on the green dot mystery?

I actually laughed a lot when I read this last comment, and no and to be honest with you I think we’re making more out of it than we should. Again it looks like the system is relatively new so there might some glitches but it is also likely that they are still making decisions and the green dot might just mean that your decision was already made, so honestly I would look at in a good way if you have one and if you don’t just be positive… There’s nothing else we can do but wait and we got less than 24 hours like I said so we’ve already endured the worst part, we got this !

@michisierra you’re the best. You should replace Felicia.

literally us hahaha dying http://rs1img.memecdn.com/we-got-this_o_364845.jpg

@gchick143‌ omg I did not expect that!!! I’m dying

@michisierra‌ lol was the lady you talked to, your regional counselor, cause that seems too nice to be Felicia

@Paniniman‌ no it wasn’t my regional counselor and it wasn’t felicia it was some girl named Vanessa I believe

Look how the eff do you people know the names of who you talk to? Is it when they introduce themselves or something cause idk about you but I don’t even listen to that part cause I’m too busy planning on what im gonna say before I sound like an idiot hahaha

Guys i just made an account to say thank you because this has been a very entertaining couple of days lol. I would be freaking out about when results would be coming out if it weren’t for you guys. So thank you everyone for keeping all of us updated. Goodluck to everyone ! #feliciasux

FELICIA <3 underrated star of this thread for sure. Praying I meet her if admitted to the U.

I’m excited! I’ve kinda secretly enjoyed coming on here to see like over 100 posts in this thread at a time this week, only for all of them to be saying absolutely nothing new lol <3

lol awe I love you all… We bonded so much over #greendotgate and #feliciagate #midfebruary

realizing this forum has almost 100k views

I feel like we’re preparing for battle haha