University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I kinda just want to call just so I can have the Felicia experience

Where can I find this so called green dot. Where on the cane link would it be?

there’s more views than people that actually applied

How is there 100k views what the actual…

The green dot was supposedly on the front once you click on student center. Like below where it says profile. But I don’t see it on mine!

cant believe that green dot discussion is still happening lol, but i spoke to somebody in admissions in person today. results will be coming around tomorrow around 5 for sure

Honestly it’s so rude that FELICIA would say mid February… #firefelicia… If I get in im buying her stArbucks Bc she needs to be a little bit sweeter

5 pm west coast or east coast time? or 5 pm on your own specific coast?

So you guys honestly think the maintenance will be AFTER the release of decisions or before?

@gchick143 it sounds like after

Why would they do maintenance afterward though wouldn’t they want to prepare canelink before the influx of people?

I mean I’m sure theyre doing it tomorrow because it’s the Friday before UF and plus nobody will be able to call

Okay, now the coast thing and time zones is something that makes a difference.

It’ll probably be 5pm east cost. On top of that it’s probably before the maintenance so that the system will be prepared for all of the people who get in who try to pay their enrollment, etc.,

It’s probably gona be eastern time zone cus theres no way those people would still be at work at 8est, they’re on the east coast so they do everything according to their time zone

I am like 1000% sure it’s 5 pm EAST coast…

Cause you know…

…Miami.

haha okay lol sorry for the stupid question…I’m just really nervous …

Oh no I am extremely nervous too haha, so sorry if it came out rude lol I was just trying to be semi humorous @spldnlvr‌ haha trust me my nerves are like out the roof you have no idea :open_mouth:

does anyone still have 2013 w-2 and tax returns on their to do list?

I do and I already did them… #awk

If it’s not tomorrow I’ll be so upset. I don’t really care if I get rejected but it would be nice to get in