University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I have them on my to do but I sent them in already

@gchick143 lol dont worry about it! I took it with humor! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the my parent’s 2013 tax return marked as received and everything else is marked initiated. This only changed within the past couple days.

This month is killing me… UM and UF one week apart :(((((

Vanessa is so much better than Felicia

Omg what am I gonna do with my life when all this is dead and gone

I spoke to admissions once again, they said, “The green dot means nothing and has no influence on a decision. Everyone should get a green dot when their application is complete.”

@gchick143 seriously! Don’t know what I’m going to do once decisions come out…Like how do I fill the time that was spent refreshing this thread :frowning:

FELICIA just needs to not

Yeah like who’s gonna be that last awkward comment that no one responds to, like ok guys this shi is done

As someone who had to deal with Felicia and her lies…

Dear Felicia,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_X6PrASho
Sincerely,
Future Class of 2019

Could some one please tell me where I go to find “communication” in canelink? I don’t know where to look for my decision and the only place i know how to get to on Canelink is the admission status under self service.

Under financial aid on my canelink it says under aid year descrpition “inquiry access denied” does anyone know what this means?? I don’t know where to see what financial aid documentation has been submitted and received on cane link

@blackwedges2015 Once you log into canelink, click on the green button that says “Student Center”. It shoudl bring you to a page with all your info. On this right side, there should be a box called “communication center” :slight_smile:

Inquiry means the ability to view so inquiry access denied literally means you’re just not allowed to view it

Okay today better be the day or I might kms

good luck everyone!

how many of you are from new jersey?

Is anyone’s admission decision box simply not there? or could anyone explain why it isn’t there for me?

Was it up at one time but has disappeared? I would call admissions.