University of Miami Class of 2020 Decisions

Florida, but I go to school in CT @LSF742

I’m a part time Florida resident but I go to school and primarily live in CT @Hero45

I was accepted during EA, and I saw my financial aid package. However, they requested 2015 tax records so they can update my financial aid package. Those outstanding documents were received and removed from my To-Do list on CaneLink. When should I be receiving my updated package?

Sounds like a question for the financial aid office, I’m afraid nobody on college confidential would know the answer to that @aznboi4981

What are your stats @Hero45, if you don’t mind me asking.

@jpamsel No, as this is the same process that all accepted applicants follow.

Decision uploaded to portal before any email was sent! Check your portals
Accepted

@U13misrael where on your portal do you see a decision? Did you just get it?

It’s in communications. I just checked because I received an email earlier about a package sent to me via FedEx

EVERYONE. If you do not get that FedEx email, do not fret. I applied EA, and I did not get it, and I was afraid I did not get in. However, I was accepted that day!! Best of luck RD’ers!

Accepted. 3.5 unweighted. 33 ACT. Outstanding essays and EC’s.

Nothing about money in that communications message.

Does anyone else not have theirs decision up? I applied EA and got deferred

Accepted finally! Proud to be a cane

Where are you all finding your decisions? I’m not seeing anything…

got nothing…

@MamaBear555 When I got my acceptance (EA), it was on the right side under communications… I had to open the letter.

still nothing… is this a denial?

@aznboi4981 Thanks so much. The site isn’t user friendly, at all. Thanks again!!

I only have a message saying “Undergraduate Decision Mailed” in communications.

Accepted!!
@cimbom click that message for your letter

did all of you who have received your decisions apply early or RD? Still haven’t gotten anything.