University of Miami Class of 2020 EA Discussion/Results

Accepted for Chemistry!
3.6UW 32 ACT
20K Presidential Scholarship

I AM USING CHROME ITS NOT DOWNLOADING NAD IS THE DECISON HERE CAUSE THE COMMUNICATION SAYS THE DECISION IS MADE. PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT DO I DO. I WANNA GO TO UM

TO:

CLASSOF2020

AM NOT ABLE TO VIEW MY DECISION IT SAYS POSTED BUT ITS NOT COMING WHAT DO I DO?? PLEASE HELP ME AND HOW DID YOU GET YUOR DECISION DID YUO CLICK THAT VIEW\DOWNLOAD THING? TELL ME BROO

@MNANDA Change a browser. Use internet explorer not chrome, then you can view the letter.

Under completed communications mine says “Undergraduate Decision Mailed”, but does not let me view or download it… HELP!! is that bad??

TIGER D I TRIED SAFARI ALSO ITS NOT OPENING. I TRIED GOOGLE CHROME ITS NOT OPENING.
AND SQUIDNEY- SAME IS HAPPNING WITH MEEEE

GUYS PLEASE HELP US HOW, MINE SAYS UNDERGRAD DECISION MAILED.? BUT I CANT OPEN IT

Is this how others who were notified received information? Did a message come up saying “decision mailed” and you downloaded it and it said your admission decision? What specifically did it say?

@MNANDA Use Google Chrome. You will then be prompted to allow Chrome to open all downloads. Click “Allow” then click the view/download link in communications tab and your acceptance later will appear.

Miranda. Make sure your pop-up blocker is off. That was our problem when we could not open decision.

I did not see anything on my son’s account about merit money, does anyone know if this means he’s not receiving any?

International student from Brazil here. Received the FedEx notification about a package to be delivered on Wednesday. Nothing on the website though.

I have a 30 ACT and a 4.1W GPA, but I didn’t receive anything saying that I got merit scholarship. did anyone else?

ACCEPTED!!! With a 21,000 A year president’s scholarship!! (from North Carolina)

Remember, as far as.Merritt aid, you can’t compare.your stats to anyone else. Each student is different.

@livv0054 I got an email about my merit scholarship before my decision was even online. It was a separate email apart from the notification of the decision

Accepted!! College of arts and sciences Neuroscience major with an almost full scholarship ! :))

allow pop up blockers!!

I don’t think I received any scholarship money; however, UM only has my 1940 sat score. If i send a better sat score which is 2020, will they reevaluate the amount of merit scholarship they are willing to give me?

I got in with a 26k Presidential Scholarship! I received an email about the scholarship and then logged into CaneLink to view the actual decision.