University of Miami Class of 2024

Also did you get your acceptance package? some people are saying the award in included in the package being delivered.

My daughter received her acceptance letter in the mail today but the letter is the same one on the portal. Iā€™m assuming this means she did not get a merit award.

Do you still find out merit if you didnā€™t apply for need-based? Daughter hasnā€™t gotten anything on Canelink yet, and it wasnā€™t in her acceptance packet we got in the mail today.

Really? The deadline to change from EA to ED2 is January 1st according to the post application submission FAQs

there is nothing on the portal for me yet.

Is it? I emailed my admissions officer and I was told December 1st was the deadline to switch. Maybe you are right.

Still nothing for my daughter yet

ACCEPTED
3.5 GPA
30 ACT

Hey everyone. I didnā€™t get any letter to my CaneLink. And I donā€™t know whether i got accepted through ED or not. Does anyone here have the same? I applies to the School of Communications, btw

I received $12000 of merit aid per year. It came in the mail. I require almost full cost of attendance. Do you guys have any idea if UMiami offers such large financial aid packages?

Did your merit award come with your large acceptance envelope or was it in a separate letter?

it came with the acceptance package.
No one else has gotten it here?

by acceptance package are you talking about what comes in the mail?

I did not get anything with my acceptance package.

yes I got it with my acceptance package

by mail

@JOhn245 where in your acceptance packet was it?

Also can someone chance my daughter for merit aid? 34 ACT, 3.8 unweighted, great ECs. Accepted to business entrepreneurship major. From Bay Area.

There was a separate letter of scholarship in the package

Did you get 3 sheets? The acceptance letter, fafsa award, and merit scholarship