University of Miami Class of 2024

This sucks so much!!! Also, will the financial aid package be ready to look at by the decision date guys?? Wanna know cause I got a full-tuition scholarship to a similarly prestigious school so comparing is going to be done

Do the decisions have to come out on a Thursday? Or could they be tomorrow, or early next week?

Can someone call admissions and ask

earlier this week or last week people were saying that they release on fridays ā€¦

@almoggur there is little chance they would announce next Friday with the system being put into maintenance 24 hours later giving kids little time to check. Zero chance. some people might not even get the email at 7pm then waking up maybe checking it on Saturday to find out system is down at 9pmā€¦ it will for sure have to be released at least several days before they go into maintenance modeā€¦ or after their scheduled maintenanceā€¦ so by next Thursday or the following Mondayā€¦ I am leaning to Thursday or before!

Not tomorrow?

Last year it was released on 1/31 which was a Thursday per CC posts

In 2017, my son was admitted on 1/26/17 ā€“ a Thursday. So, Iā€™d guess it will be the last Thursday of the month (1/30/20).

1/31/19 was also a Thursday. So I agree itā€™s going to be 1/30 most likely. I just was surprised that they would do it the same day as FSU. UNC Chapel Hill is also next week.

Michigan has a wave too on 1/31 and FSU was on same day last year.

Early decision was released on Friday the 14th. Iā€™m hoping for tomorrow!

Why donā€™t you all take a deep breath and a step back. Let the process run its course and stop obsessing about the release date. Your child doesnā€™t need anymore stress so stop and find another source of personal fulfillment. Your child is now (or close to) an adult. Step back and let their future unfold!

FSU is Friday January 31st

^^ my mom literally doesnā€™t care when they come out lol Iā€™m just on here because I have no one to talk to about this stuff

I just wish all universities would release the same day so that my DD could just weigh all of her options at onceā€¦sheā€™s sitting on 6 acceptances but still waiting on 4. One of the oneā€™s sheā€™s been accepted to is near the top of her choices and the ones we are still waiting on 3 of the 4 are reaches including Miamiā€¦but some of the ones she has been accepted to are already picking roommates and one of them has room choices open up on March 16th. So the sooner she hears back from the last 4 the better.

oh no i was referring to this friday !! i would hope they donā€™t release decisions a day before their site closes down

I have heard two rumors:

• Counselor in a Miami high school got an email saying it would be Friday, January 24th.
  • I have a friend whose mom works at UM admissions and she said itā€™s coming out Saturday, January 25th.

Also, FSU will be coming out 1/30.

Goodluck!

Are you serious? They have not sent any emails. Can somebody please verify or deny?

@claracalavia like fr fr or u j playing us?

kk now this is just on my nervesā€¦ parentsā€¦ GET A HOBBY. This is OUR college process. You guys sitting here on this website and helicoptering seniors does not help literally anyone. The decisions will come out regardless if itā€™s this week, next week, or the week after