University of Miami Class of 2024

anyone know when rd comes out

@Swagmaster10
April 1st

@Swagmaster10
April 1st

Wowā€¦I didnā€™t know that some schools released that lateā€¦even the Ivies release on 3/31

Itā€™s by April 1st which usually means they will be released beforeā€¦they havenā€™t updated anything, though :frowning:

@swagmaster10 the ivies actually release on Ivy day which is 3/26. Hopefully IM will be earlier as well.

Ivy day is the 26thā€¦UMiami is really gonna be that school to release exactly on April 1st?!? ):

Believe regular decisions will be coming out this Friday, the 20th!

Anyone elseā€™s child check their financial aid portal today? The list of financial aid documents that were listed on my daughterā€™s portal are now gone. Iā€™m guessing this is not a good sign. Any thoughts?

why do you think so?

because last years regular decisions came out on March 22

Same! I would agree, doesnā€™t bode well, but just speculating.

me too, itā€™s gone

Why would the disappearance be a bad sign? (And we donā€™t have a horse in that race, just wondering).

It could be that the document list will be placed by an award! I think itā€™s torture to speculate, Iā€™m seeing it on the USC thread and everyone says donā€™t read into it! Keep the faith.

Same, the financial aid documents are gone. Hopefully they come out this Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe everyones is gone, but youā€™re right we probably shouldnā€™t look too much into it

During EA, FA populated for some in cane link just before they announced, but it was like a day before. If anything disappeared they are likely just getting ready for the announcement. Good Luck!

How have they notified applicants of a decision in the past? Do they post on twitter or send an email?

i believe weā€™ll get an email saying thereā€™s been an update to our cane link.

Do we know around what time decisions would come out?

i think itā€™s usually like 4 eastern time