University of Miami Class of 2024

@jazz2020 there was someone last year who had a green dot and was deferred ea. They got in

does anybodys Portal have the search classes tab, because when I click it and choose a subject I can see professors and time slots and everything. I do not know if this is normal

@issamart I can do the same thing on my portal

@issamart i can do the same thing. I think thatā€™s normal though. I could even find classes in my major

Yes, I can do that as well.

How many people actually have green dots? Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s just a frost thing or everyone

I have a green dot:( unfortunately. Nursing major.

Itā€™s not just a Frost thing. Itā€™s the how the Miami portal has populated in the past several years that Iā€™m aware of. Hoping everyone gets good news and today is the day!

My daughter applied Early Action and was deferred. She had a green dot on her portal, but it didnā€™t appear until a few minutes before her decision was posted.

@dadknowsbest do you remember what time her EA results came out?

@dadknowsbest has her portal changed at all in the past day or two? And FYI great screen name!! ?

My son also applies EA and was deferred. There were never green dots or green check marks.
Decision came around 4:05 eastern.
We have never seen an admissions section on his profile. We need to manually use the drop down tool to open his application status.
Good luck to all.

@dadknowsbest. Have the green dots remained since the deferral or did they go away/reset since the January deferral?

I was deferred EA and donā€™t remember any green dot(I wasnā€™t aware to look). Now I have no green dot or admissions tab. My EA came out at 3-4pm central time.

The admissions section and green dot showed up minutes before her deferral was posted in late January. All happened right around 4PM ET. A few days after the decision was made available, the green dot and entire admissions section disappeared and thatā€™s the way things have been ever since.

Thatā€™s how it worked in the past too for EA deferred kids. Green dot then deferred decision then the admissions tab gone until regular decision came out. Some people on here reported green dots as early as Sunday which means the decisions should be soon. I donā€™t know any year where green circles preceded decisions by more than 2 days!

My D account hasnā€™t changed at all and no green dots or checks

If I donā€™t have a green dot but I also do not have an admissions tab on my student center is that bad?

Is no green dot still a good sign?

Is it just people with green dots that get rejected/waitlisted or have people in the past without them been rejected/waitlisted as well?