University of Miami Class of 2024

I have the green dot and Miami is my first choice:( … jokes on them I got into USC.

Can someone please post a flick on twitter or j somewhere what the green dot looks like and where?

@swimswamswum2020 in past years, kids who got in only for the spring had a green dot. Since we don’t have the green dot I don’t know what it means. Guess we’ll see tomorrow

@sbecker34 maybe they fixed half of the green dot glitch. Who knows! Guess we’ll find out tomorrow

Its Decision Day! I hope you all post your results (and please let us know green dot or no green dot for future applicants!)!

Good luck everyone!

@nycteen219 if you had the green dot it would be obvious right on your main student center page below a tab that said Admissions

Could they possibly release decisions before 5?

Very possible! But likely not much before then. Two years ago they started late morning. Last ear they started after 4.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

So nervous I don’t have a green dot or spring admissions tab but like don’t know what to thinik

1 Like

Hi, when you log into your Cane Link, do you see (under Personal Information), ‘view your UM ID’? I don’t remember seeing that before. Just looking for clues on my admission decision. It may have been there all along. Any info appreciated!

i dont see this… where exactly are you looking

UM Student Home. To the left under Personal Information. First says Update Email address, then under View Your UM ID

Dont have that, that’s new @Barb12

I have that, no green dot either

oh i havwe that

I dont have it and no green dot either

To those of you who have it, is it new or did you have it before?

I have the View UM ID. It’s on the main page of Canelink before you click on Student Center. Also we were deferred from EA and never had a green dot. Don’t this time either. Only seeing Fall app, no spring. Good luck!

Some things that came up on the past 2 years threads that hopefully are useful although it’s probably mute since you’ll all hopefully have decisions by 5pm today. Last year many were still waiting for decisions long after 5pm.

First off, be sure to log out and log back in to refresh your portal. And be sure to check your messages. The admission decision letter will be there.

Second, if your admission for Fall says “Cancelled” and spring has a check then you are deferred to spring admission. If it says cancelled with nothing else, look in messages and you’ll see your letter. Sadly the cancelled application is a no.

And the final option outside of a green check mark saying “Admitted” for Fall/Spring is a waitlist.

Please post results here everyone! And green dot data as well. GOOD LUCK!!