University of Miami Class of 2024

@barb12 I have this too, it’s been there for me for at least the past 4 days that’s when I started analyzing the portal. Not sure if it’s always been there/ if everyone sees the same thing

Last year did they give a time when they were coming out? I know UF said 6 this year and it was 5:15

is there anyone with green dots yet? i was deferred EA and have no green dot

@sbecker34 no but I never had one last time when I was deferred either. Preparing for a rejection but hoping for the best.

I have had a green dot since Sunday night

Just loooked at last years page- it looks like the new admissions tab with spring 2021 most likely means you got in for spring. Just an observation from 2023

i dont have a new admissions tab. the main student center hasnt changed for me

I suppose when they say it’s coming out at 5 PM, we have to take into account that they’re in the EDT time zone. So for midwesterners that means 4 PM, west coasters 2 PM.

Not on the main student center on the application status, read last years thread to try to find similar things I just did, it helps

i read last years and all of the spring admits had green dots

When decisions come out please share…
Accepted or denied
What term
Where you Regular decision or deferred EA
Did you have green dots or changes to portal in last 72 hours.
If deferred from EA did you see green dots or portal changes before receiving the deferred email.
What major
Test scores
GPA.

How many Spring admits VS. Fall admits does UM have? Does UM have summer sessions for new freshman?

• Deferred EA
• No Green Dot
• Only 1 bar under Application Status (Fall 2020 semester only)
• I do have a “View Your UM ID” tab on Home page
• When I click on “Search for Classes”, I can search courses & enter course #’s
• Applied as a Business Major from IL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

^ All the same from NJ

when did the email say decisions were coming out? it got buried in my inbox

Where are you seeing the bar Fall 2020 Semester? I don’t see application status anywhere.

5:00 PM

1 Like

@HHuntforCollege under self service tab, student admission, application status

@sbecker34 I checked the same thing and spring admits had green dots

Why are parents here so invested in the results of other children that are not theirs? It is personal information.

1 Like