University of Miami Class of 2024

Those accepted for Spring semester, was that an option on the application?

@DanceMama2024 no I didn’t sign up for it

Waitlisted with a 32 ACT, 4.0 GPA (unweighted), 4.4 GPA (weighted), 11 AP classes, & 1 dual enrollment college class.

@xoxolinnea You have been accepted at really great schools. My oldest is finishing his first year at Notheastern and loves it. Rather serious students there. The schools you applied to are all so different. After going through this with my 2 children, 2 years in a row, I can tell you the admissions decisions remain a mystery. Good luck. I would live to hear what you decide.

Am I the only one logging in and still not seeing a decision?

Accepted after Deferred EA

OOS

3.55 UW 4.2W
SAT 1460
SAT II 760 Math II 740 Physics
Asian, Top 10%

I teach math, ECS revolved around music and community service in a variety of sectors as well as state, nat’l and int’l awards.

Applied for FinAID

<100,000 income bracket

Thankful for Miami UGADM!

How will we know if our kids get into HPM? I cant find anything online that says one way or the other. She was accepted Early Action, but had to apply for HPM. Its been radio silence since then…

Accepted
34 ACT, 1520 SAT
4.0 UW GPA, 4.6 W
From Wisconsin, First Gen
President’s Scholarship

I was too

Accepted too! They said my financial aid package was ready, but I cant seem to find it.

maybe there’s issues bc the site is so busy right now?

EA deferred, Accepted!
1480 SAT
32 ACT
4.0 GPA
President’s scholarship ($23,000)

No decision is showing up. Only the exact same application which was completed 9/5/2019. No email in message center. What the heck? anyone else lacking a decision?

Accepted Spring after ED deferred.
1240 SAT
3.1 GPA
CT

Has anyone heard back about HPM??

Accepted for spring term, marine science major, after being deferred from ED.
Portland, Oregon
Gpa: 3.6uw, 3.9w
SAT: 1210
ACT: 27
4 AP courses
4 sport varsity athlete

I was in constant communication with my admissions Counselor and I think that is the only reason I got in.

After being deferred I had an additional letter of rec sent to my counselor from my employer that was added to my file for review.

Accepted for spring

Anyone who was also accepted for spring add my snap

@sam_becker12

D accepted Architecture
4.31 WGPA
33 ACT
lots of EC and leadership
Found scholarship info after much digging under Menu, Awards-
Cane’s Achievement 10K

1 Like

Any girls accepted for spring semester and considering it add me on Instagram @julia.mcandrew

How long after acceptances have financials /merit aid been showing up for spring 2021 acceptances? Daughter was accepted 2 hours ago and financial aid section is blank. Does that mean she’s not getting anything or that it may not have been posted yet?