University of Miami Class of 2024

They are processing my fa package late Bc some of my documents are unclear. Will this impact the amount of money I receive? UM is one of my top schools!

Rejected Miami
I got the green dot right before decisions came out

3.3 GPA
1120 SAT
Applied Business
Strong ECā€™s
From CA

Accepted!!
Nursing major

4.0 u/w
1200 sat
Top 1% in class
10 AP
Some ECā€™s
OOS

My daughter got deferred EA and waitlisted RD
GPA 4.2
SAT 1400
Iā€™m actually really surprised.
She got into Univ of Florida and will most likely go thereā€¦

My DC Committed to U of Miami, was accepted EA. No financial aid at all. Will worry about it later. Was absolutely his first choice and by far the best (and only college checking all the boxes). The only negative of the college was the money. Crossing fingers! He is super excited.

My son got a call from Admissions last night and was offered admission from the waitlist. It was his dream school so he accepted. We donā€™t qualify for financial aid but thatā€™s ok. Heā€™s so relieved.

He got offered admission or he got offered a space on the waitlist?

He got offered admission. She asked if he still wanted to remain on the waitlist and he said yes. Then she said, I want to offer you admission. It showed up in his portal today. He accepted and paid the deposit.

wow congrats! I was told they donā€™t start looking at waitlist applicants until after May 1st so thatā€™s interesting.

The admissions counselor said they just started looking at the waitlist this week (April 6).

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing stats?

S20 (#1) Accepted 30 ACT 4.0 uw GPA. Biology. $15,000/year canes scholarship.
didnā€™t realize S 20 received a scholarship until packet arrived in the mail yesterday. pleasantly surprised and definitely unexpected.

Has any spring admits received their financial aid reward yet? They said by mid-April which will be this Wednesdayā€¦

They called my daughter last week twice (she missed the calls) but she finally spoke to them and was accepted off the waitlist ā€¦

What is her major? Congrats to her !

Has anyone heard about getting off the wait list? It so what majors etcā€¦

Will they be able to call international as well?

Congrats! Umiami is my top school and I am also on the waitlist. May I ask what her major is / stats ?

What were the stats of people who got off waitlist??

@Kpats13
Been wondering the same thing. I do know that Spring Admitsā€™ welcome packets havenā€™t been mailed out yet. They are being mailed to Fall Admits firstā€¦kinda unfair since Spring and Fall both have the same May 1 decision deadline.