University of Miami EA Class of 2025

Same. I can access the form too. It says i can change my major till may 15.

the same here, it says “The Office of Undergraduate Admission will facilitate switching a major up until May 15, 2021 for the fall semester. Please note that after May 15, admitted students must contact the school or college they are enrolled in directly in order to request a major change.”

Same here for my D.

Do y’all think the update in the change major button means anything

1 Like

I hope it means today’s the day

2 Likes

omg I can too. I wonder if that’s a tell tale that we’re admitted, and if results are coming out today

I think so. Because yesterday and beyond, it couldn’t have been altered

1 Like

Praying​:heart::flushed::heart:

If everybody can change their majors, it probably has nothing to do with the results.
But it also means that they may release the decisions soon

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking it could mean something since it was locked before

true

See ya’ll at 2-5pm

1 Like

Virginia Tech is an under-rated beautiful campus.

1 Like

Is anyone going to call today and see if they can maybe get a good, official answer about when they are releasing?

I don’t think they will tell us, either way I think it will most likely be tomorrow not today

2 Likes

I’m just guessing they are never going to say. We have T-minus 36 hours or so until we most likely find out. I also think not letting ppl know in advance may help the site from crashing, and UM probably sees that as a good thing.

no what do we need to call for? decisions most likely coming out today or tomorrow

They are programmed to say end of Jan/early Feb - that will not change

1 Like

is everyone here able to switch their major?

1 Like

I am guessing/hoping tomorrow afternoon. FWIW, ED1 came out on Friday 12/11, and UMAdmissions tweeted that they were out at 1:38pm Central.

1 Like