University of Miami EA Class of 2025

I hope their definition of very soon is tomorrow

2 Likes

UMiami admissions posted on IG today that they are holding “Preview the U” virtual open house on Feb 6th.

So looks like they are gearing up to share more about the school. Their late “Jan early feb” decisions announcement timeline will likely happen before Feb 6th!!

1 Like

They have that every saturday

I’m sure it’s before the 6th but I can’t take on more week of waiting

1 Like

I submitted a question about EA decisions on their Instagram account a week ago. They just responded now with the late January / early February and said to keep an eye on your email!

did u dm them?

i dmed then the other day and they just again said late january early february

I definitely think it’s tomorrow because admissions counselors have been saying soon instead of late January early feb. the insta is student run

4 Likes

what if they release decisions next Friday :eye::lips::eye:

UM includes award on ED, I know for sure. Pretty sure they will for EA, too, because their due date for fin aid docs was very early…hoping so!

i’ll cry

1 Like

Northeastern released EA yesterday. There site said their decisions would be released by Feb 1.

Their

I asked if it was next Friday straight up and they were like we are releasing it soon

next friday could be “soon”.

this week or next week are definitely within the realm of possibility

Yes very true but usually AO have been saying late jan early feb instead of soon so that’s why I have high hopes for tomorrow but honestly we never know

Every private school my daughter applied to sent that email. Emory, Washington and Lee, American.

It’s a business - and they want your money. Binding beats a 30% yield.

Let’s all manifest today is the day

9 Likes

Yes! Today is the day!

4 Likes