University of Miami EA Class of 2025

Do yk what group?

oh wow, I guess they really meant ā€œearly febā€ LMAO

i thought miami came all at once

5 Likes

They do

do they have proof

1 Like

ngl i wish iā€™d applied regular decision. february is not ā€œearlyā€ in the slightest lol

3 Likes

She just said Facebook college bound page. The person said that message was from admissions office. I have no idea if it is true, just passing it along.

1 Like

i feel like most colleges send them out at once i really hope itā€™s today. ive been refreshing my email nonstop

5 Likes

guys, itā€™ll probs be today. just wait.

8 Likes

iā€™ve been looking at this thread every day i just made an account to say that the email that says Test Optional Updates from october only says late january at the bottom

2 Likes

again, letā€™s stop speculating. itā€™ll probs be today.

5 Likes

where do you see this?

go on ur email and search University of Miami and one of them has a subject of Test Optional Updates then scroll to bottom of that one

1 Like

This is the exact quote in the comments from ā€œParents of college bound - class of 2021ā€ post. (Itā€™s NOT my comment, I donā€™t know who this is, and what their source is!)

ā€œ So results are rolling out right now starting at 2pm. They will continue to roll out all next week. So any day over the course of the next week starting in 1-1/2 hrs.

Applicants WILL NOT receive a notice email. They are asked to periodically check their portal for statusā€¦ or contact your assigned admissions advisor.

From the admissions officeā€

1 Like

I called and was told by admissions no matter what an email would come out

idk if i believee it

1 Like

This person definitely sounds like they made this upšŸ’€

4 Likes

i heard 5pm est

oh yea i see that it says late january

decisions always come out all at oncee atmiami

2 Likes