University of Miami EA Class of 2025

Where did you see this posted and what do you mean one on one offer?

ACT:
SAT: 1420
GPA: 3.67 UW / 3.84 W
State Residency: CA
Applied date: 10/17

They gave out an email about an interview with an admission officer, financial aid, student maybe thatā€™s what they mean by one and one

Reddit

when and what does it look like?

Reddit UM megathread and Iā€™m not sure if they mean an interview or what

Random guy on reddit posted, ā€œDid everyone get the virtual one on one offer from Miami?ā€ then disappeared.

I wouldnā€™t overthink it. Probably nonsense.

ETA: Seems like itā€™s for admitted students.

2 Likes

They gave out an email about an interview with an admission officer, financial aid, student maybe thatā€™s what they mean by one and one

^Did you get that email? Because I thought that UM didnā€™t do interviews?

Iā€™m pretty sure the one-on-one offers apply to those who have gotten in so far. Itā€™s like a resource.

2 Likes

Maybe they already got in EA or ED2

yea exactly

its for admitted students

1 Like

Ohh okay thank you

Itā€™s not an interview Reallly itā€™s after u are admitted to just ask questions

1 Like

Does anyone think decisions will come out Friday for sure?

2 Likes

they usually release on fridays and that is the only friday before the end of the monthā€¦so most likely

2 Likes

bet

The email was sent to all admitted students and their parents, as a compensation for not having on campus events. They have since planned some on campus events, but itā€™s basically a way to engage admitted kids (and their parents) who canā€™t make it to campus, to help make their decision.

1 Like

Does anyone know whatā€™s harder to get into: UFlorida (out of state) or UMiami?

1 Like

I would say UF only because UF is state and so by law, has to favor instate over OOS.