University of Miami EA Decision

I applied early action to Miami but does anyone know what day they come out? I think early decision comes out December 15th, but when does early action come out? It’s one of my top choices so I’d really appreciate any information I can get. Thanks so much!

I heard EA comes out mid-January. I would check the website too but I’m pretty sure that’s accurate. UM usually doesn’t give specific dates though.

It comes out in January. Last year they said it was January 20th so probably somewhere around there. I’m EA as well and really impatient to know already too.

Late January sounds about right. I remember how frustrating it was not knowing a date, but hang in there! If you receive an invitation to the scholarship weekends after being accepted, don’t delay doing the essays and submitting them to reserve your spot.

ED is getting released today. I just confirmed w admissions office. They said to check email starting now. Notifications are going out!

Hi can someone chance me? Journalism major. I applied EA, 1230 SAT score (650 in CR and 580 in math) 4.0/4.0 UW, 6 AP classes in total throughout all HS years. I am in the Top 2% of class rank. I’m editor-in-chief of my school’s paper, president of national honor society, vice president of my school’s ambassador program, and a bunch of other ec. I interned for Google this past summer and I have a good relationship with one of the faculty members of the UM Com department. I also have a very solid essay, my topic was very unique and inspirational and rated a 9 on a AP English scale.

I have been accepted to 13 colleges so far (Emerson, Temple, University of South Florida, University of Tampa, Marist, Howard and many others).

Also got a 20/24 on the SAT essay and I had that faculty member from UM “tag” my application. What are my stats?