University of Miami- Early Action?

<p>Has anyone heard back from the University of Miami for early action? They said they would notify us by Feb. 1st and its almost Feb 1st, but just wondering if anyone has gotten their letters yet? or if you haven't when do you think we are getting them? Also one last thing, will decisions be posted online?
Thanks for the help!</p>

<p>no, i haven’t heard back either…good luck though</p>

<p>a lot of people have gotten their decisions either online or in the mail. I assume its all still coming though. Mine was posted online, but I haven’t gotten a letter. There is a main thread for accepted 2014 if you want to check it out.</p>

<p>tictac, where was it posted? on the UM portal?</p>

<p>it was posted on the myum</p>

<p>thats how i found out i still havent gotten my letter yet</p>

<p>sandra, this is what myum says:</p>

<p>Required Admission Documents</p>

<p>Your application has been sent to the admission committee for review. We appreciate your patience during this time and will mail your admission notification according to the application option you chose. For information about admission notification dates, go to [Freshmen</a> Application Options & Deadlines | Enrollment Management | University of Miami](<a href=“http://www.miami.edu/deadlines]Freshmen”>Options and Deadlines | Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami).</p>

<p>Other than this, no new messages. i’m freaking outtt, will i know by tomorrow???</p>

<p>Hi guys,
I received my decision today in the mail. I live in California, so they’ve made it to the West coast. I was rejected, but I’m not too upset because my interest wasn’t really that high. Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>Did you guys ever find out if you got in? If so what were your stats (gpa, act/sat, ecs, etc?) (I really want to go to UMiami)</p>

<p>123076 - Tell us what your stats are and we can “chance” you…</p>

<p>I’ll play. I am a white female, and have applied Early Action to the U. of Miami. I’m trying to make up my mind whether we are a good fit. My SAT scores are 670 Reading, 660 Math and 630 Writing. I have a 3.7 unweighted GPA with over a 4.0 weighted. I have taken 11 or 12 AP classes and have never received under a “B”. For the past 3 years, I have regularly volunteered with needy/challenged/under-privileged children, and I also have held an unrelated paying winter job teaching children how to ski at “a top 3” ski resort. I hold dual citizenship (D), and I am fluent in German, and conversational in Spanish. The ideal university for me is a medium to large research institution in a metropolitan setting that has plenty of culture to offer me in my spare time. Also, I plan on studying in Germany during my sophomore or junior year.</p>