University of Miami Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

University of Miami offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Decision (ED) deadline for Fall 2022 admission is November 1.

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by January 1. Last year, University of Miami admitted 755 of the 1,564 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 48.27%.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at University of Miami is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by February 1. Last year, University of Miami admitted 6,173 of the 19,389 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 31.84%. For more information visit the University of Miami page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other University of Miami applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to University of Miami? Why University of Miami? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other University of Miami topics visit the university-of-miami tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about University of Miami Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

3.5 GPA. Act 34. Rigorous high school. Good ECs in the arts. Nervous, but fingers crossed.

1 Like

does anyone know when they will release decisions?

From what I have seen on other threads ED 1 December 10 (usually second Friday of December)

1 Like

what other ED1 threads - thanks in advance

From previous years.

Yes im pretty sure its coming out this friday from 2 - 6 pm

1 Like

Hi! Does anyone know if it comes out tomorrow?

I would say there’s a very good chance it comes out tomorrow just based off of blog posts from previous years. Apparently every year they mark it as coming out in late december and it ends up coming out the 2nd friday in december

1 Like

Yay!! Do we have any idea what time?

Last year they were released around 2:30 PM EST

Good luck to everyone! Hopefully its today!

who else is reloading their portal every two seconds lol. HOPE I GET IN!!

1 Like

Do they send an email first? Or do you just check the portal.

i heard they send an email before but not sure

Anyone have anything?

nope

I have a feeling it will be more like end of day for them so four or five EST. Good luck all!

1 Like

good luck to everyone!