UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FALL 2016 TRANSFER

Hey! my name is sabrina and I am transfering to UM this Fall 2016. I wanted to create a post so all the transfer students can discuss there acceptance,housing, application, roommates, and anything else related!! making this post so transfer students can get to know eachother(:
im sabrina
im from Ny, i currently go a nassau community college im transfering in beginning of sophmore year with exactly 30 credits(: majoring in Bio on the Pre-med track(:

Hey, I am also possibly transferring to UM as a sophomore for this Fall 2016 also! I was wondering when you heard about your acceptance since I still haven’t heard yet and anxious!

@rgregoire I’m in the same situation as you. I’ve been checking everyday and still nothing

I’m looking for two people who also want to live in a three bedroom I found a very nice place where it would only by 670 a month and it’s gorgeous!

hey! im transferring from Umass Amherst and i’m also from long island!

Hello guys!
I’m Lorenzo, a graduate student in Civil engineering from Italy (currently studying in Spain as an exchange student).
I’ll be at the University of Miami working on my final thesis from August 2016 to March 2017.
It will be my first time in USA and I would like have some information about where begin searching a flat…I would like to share it with other students.
Some people I talked suggested me to search in Brickell or Downtown instead of around Coral Gables…what are you thinking?
Thanks in advance!!!

@kaylagriffin OMG NO WAY!!! yes im so happy!!! finally found a new yorker(: im from huntington! what are you doing about housing? i really want to live on campus but that might not be possible:/

Hi! I’m a possible incoming sophomore from Pennsylvania

Hi all, I graduated from UM business school in 2007. You are all going to love the campus and meet wonderful people there! I work in real estate, so I can help any one looking for a place to live off campus. You can email me at victoria@purefirm.com or call me at (786)329-0011. :slight_smile: Victoria Velez