University of Miami Fall 2019 Transfer

When did everyone here submit their application?

I just called and all they said was “the decisions are going out this month so you should know in the next few weeks”

I called to deal with a separate problem in my portal and heard that if you applied by April 1, you should hear back by the end of next week

CHECK CANELINK EVERYONE! Admissions are out! I got in :slight_smile:

I got into the Nursing and Health Sciences School as a sophomore transfer! I also got the Presidential Scholarship for $15,000

I also got the Presidential Scholarship! Congratulations! Everyone, let us know if you got in! :slight_smile:

I got in!!!

Got in to CAS for Econ with the 15k Presidential Scholarship! Beyond relieved and happy

Just heard back. Got accepted for Political Science!!

hello guys congratulations to all, I got accepted for sport administration

I submitted my application near the deadline and they still have not uploaded my transcripts, college report, or evaluation, even though they were submitted early march. im so stressed now ;(

For those that have also been accepted, my acceptance letter doesn’t say anything about a housing deposit. While I know it’s not guaranteed, I know it’s still very possible to get housing as a transfer. Is there going to be more information later or something?

Did you guys apply for financial aid ?

I did

@spingirl12345 they may send email regarding to housing. But always check UMiami’s website for more information. Congrats again.

Transfer students follow @umiamitransfer on instagram and lets meet

Hey guys! How long after your application was deemed complete did you get your admissions results?

Has anybody received rejection letters?

While I am excited about getting accepted with a scholarship I haven’t heard back from the other schools I applied to. I may have to put down the deposit and eat the cost if my first choice accepts me :frowning:

Hey guys who is looking for a roommate?