University of Miami Fall 2019 Transfer

when did you hear back @sspears1893

What if you fill out a transfer application now? Is that too late for the scholarship?

Hey guys. Im also applying to UM mechanical engineering. I sent my application 03/24/19 and I haven’t heard about them yet. Im getting really anxious.

I received a message saying application receive on April 09 2019 and I haven’t heard about them. I m feeling anxious and nervous

Hello, I was accepted today for those watching for any movement. I got the e-mail around 5:30pm CST. For reference, I sent my application on the deadline date.

@juanbu Mine was accepted by March 1 and still nothing

@Needmoreec When did it say it was completely processed by?

@sostressed201 It actually came out at 10:30am, my apologies. I received a message on April 5th saying my application was complete. There was a dilemma when I submitted all my stuff because I had sent stuff before completely submitting the application, but they didn’t receive a lot of required materials so I had to call and get it fixed.

lmao they’re not even doing it in order then because mine was finalized on march 1 and they still haven’t gotten back to me

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. I saw you got into Emory though, so you will most likely get into UMiami. What was your major?

International business, I also got into Miami last year as a HS senior but I said no which might hurt my chances lol but nah you were helpful now I know to call them and ask what is going on

Has anyone received a decision recently? I applied in March and still haven’t heard anything back. I’m getting really anxious.

I applied march too and haven’t heard back but some people found out yesterday so idk what to think

Nope

Good luck everyone!!

I submitted my application April 1st. It was processed on April 8th and deemed complete April 11th. I got my admission letter and financial aid award on April 24th.
Just trying to give you guys a timeframe. Good luck and hope to see you at UM :slight_smile:

For everybody who applied in march and still hasn’t gotten a decision: I applied like 2 months ago, still no decision, so I called SO many times and they finally said they would be releasing most of them this Wednesday- the office of admissions might hate me lol but we should all have hope for this Wednesday

thank you so much so scared

@imvstressed18 yo I like your username

I really hope they release the decisions this week.