University of Miami Finance Program?

<p>I am a rising senior and am interested in Business, particularly in Finance or Accounting. I have heard that Miami has an impressive Finance program, but can't find many details on it. Does anyone know how the Finance program ranks compared to other competitive undergraduate business programs?</p>

<p>CJPO524,</p>

<p>Miami’s SBA has been ranked highly by Business Week, WSJ and others. Part of its overall school strength is reflected by the finance department. But in trying to look beyond the numbers, I have linked a program which was featured in the Miami Herald a while back: </p>

<p>[Bermont-Carlin</a> Scholars Program Helps Position Undergraduates for Careers in Finance : University of Miami School of Business](<a href=“http://bus.miami.edu/news-and-media/recent-news/new-york-bermont-carlin.html]Bermont-Carlin”>Miami Herbert Business School | News & Events | University of Miami)</p>

<p>Giving top students exposure in NYC is just one example, but it looks like UM goes beyond just the classroom when it comes to finance education.</p>