University of Miami Official Class of 2018 EA Results

<p>Now that this EA Decision thread has been established, I think it might be a good idea to limit the notes here to actual EA decisions, or stuff related to the decisions. Notes about what AP courses you’ve taken, speculation/chance notes, etc. might be better off in another thread.</p>

<p>Sorry AsleepAtTheWheel. will do.</p>

<p>Just got an email response from one of the Associate directors and he stated decisions will be released Monday Feb 3rd not Sat the 1st like we all previously thought. </p>

<p>Hi, all. We were in your shoes at this time last year. I remember the week leading up to the decision. We had great news, with an acceptance and merit scholarship. I wish you all the best!</p>

<p>Eagle thanks for the update. That’s stupid tho…</p>

<p>FWIW, last week, I called the admissions office and was told that decisions would be released on time in accordance with the posted schedule.</p>

<p>Well I have gotten in Wisconsin and Colorado so far, but I really want to go somewhere warm. I-) Really hoping everyone diligent enough to be on CC gets in. Good luck all!</p>

<p>I applied for EA, but I never received a CaneID. I have gotten emails about my FASFA and what not. When I called to ask the admissions office was voice automated. Did anyone else run into the same situation?</p>

<p>You should have received a cane id in your email. Check again maybe or look for common app receipt? I’m not sure what else to say. Maybe give em a call?</p>

<p>Even i dint receive tha Cane ID… Dont know where to check my application status…</p>

<p>I emailed my regional admissions counselor because when I called it was automated and I was unable to speak to a representative. </p>

<p>jpet96 and snehaprakash, sorry to hear you guys didn’t get your CaneID yet! Try calling before 5; they stop taking calls around then. Good luck to everyone! :D</p>

<p>You could set up a Cane ID with your SSN. I did it for my daughter (she got in ED but never got a CaneID). If you do it with the SSN at the time of results they will match your n</p>

<p>Does miami mail decisions as well?</p>

<p>Since I am an International student… I do not have any SSN. I have mailed them regarding this… Lets see what happens </p>

<p>Yes Miami mails your decision as well. Be sure to check the College that you were accepted into when you get your acceptance package. Sometimes they get it wrong and you have to call admissions to correct it.</p>

<p>Does anyone else still have things in their to do list on cane link? It says that I still needs my HS transcript but my school sent that on November 1st. I know it takes Miami some time to match all of your stuff to your name because all of my other stuff on the to do list took a long time to be taken off but decisions are coming out very soon. Should i be concerned?</p>

<p>Three months is longer than it should take to match your transcript to your file. You should see your college counselor today to get the transcript faxed immediately.</p>

<p>Anyone spoken to admissions to find out when decisions will be out?</p>

<p>When I called admissions yesterday, I was told “the beginning of February”.</p>