University of Miami scholarship chances

Hi I wanted to get some idea of what types of merit aid students who graduated in 2017 are getting offered from Univ of MIami. Specificallly I am wondering what types of merit aid those students received who have around these stats:

SAT 1480 / ACT 31
GPA (UW) 3.99/ (W) 4.23
Part time job, some volunteer work, 4 honor societies.

Thanks to everyone for any feedback, and yes, I know it will depends on a lot of other factors, but I just wanted to get a ballpark of what is being offered.

and I mean students who graduated High school in 2017

My son had slightly better numbers (ie., ACT 32) last year (2016) and got offered around $30K. Of course, there are alot of variables.

I can’t speak exactly as my stats were moderately higher than yours (4.6 GPA and 33 ACT (was offered $24000/year then full tuition)) but based on what Ive seen here before and from snooping around UM’s site, Id say your probably competitive for ~$1200-$15000/year give or take.

@Ovec8hkin, could you provide more details about how the $24,000 merit was then bumped up to full tuition? How did that work? Thanks and don’t mean to hijack this thread.

@newyorkmom2girl I’m guess the poster received one of the elite scholarships offered by the school after attending one of the scholarship weekends.